- All prices
- Barrier gestures must be respected in your interactions with the staff and all other users of the lifts.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all adults and over 11 years old children for all rides on the lifts and sludge trails.
- At the start of each lift, hands must be disinfected with hydro-alcoholic gel available.
The measures implemented
To ensure your safety, here are the other measures implemented:
- Ground markings in the queues to respect social distancing
- Wearing of the mask by all staff members
- Availability of hydroalcoholic gel at each departure and arrival of the lifts.
- Patinoire Gondola reserved for the summer sledge to ensure a one-way ride
- Daily disinfection of cabins, seats and sledges
- Suppression of the tokens to be given to the controller: hands-free badge
Find the complete La Clusaz sanitary charter here